Thank you for choosing St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital. We hope your stay with us will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
Registering your admission is an important part of your hospital care. We want your hospital admission to run smoothly, so before your planned admission date, please register your details with us. This will allow us to confirm your admission, inform you of your financial costs and responsibilities, and provide our clinical staff with detailed information about your medical history.
To complete your online registration, you will need:
- Personal details, next of kin, emergency contact details and your email address
- Medicare card number (mandatory)
- Private health fund insurance or work cover/third party insurer
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) details
- Self-funding (please call the hospital for an estimate of costs)
- Pension Care/Health Benefits card
- Pharmacy benefits card/safety net card.
If you have private health insurance, please contact your health fund to make sure you are fully covered for your admission.
Registering your online booking with St Andrew’s should take approximately 20-30 minutes.
For further assistance, please call our hospital registration team between 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 1800 442 622.
Book My Admission
All patients have the right to be informed of any out-of-pocket expenses prior to their admission. You will be asked to complete an Informed Financial Consent (amount you will be required to pay the hospital, if applicable) form on admission.