Dr Glenn Sterling
Located on St Andrews War Memorial Hospital Campus
Dr Glenn Sterling is the founding director and owner of Life Fertility Clinic located within the campus of St Andrew’s Hospital, Spring Hill, Brisbane. Subsequent to completing his initial medical studies in Queensland, Glenn elected to undertake specialised studies in reproductive technologies including IVF in England under the supervision of Profession Ian Craft of Harley Street, London.
This invaluable knowledge and training has underpinned the excellence in treatment services offered by Glenn and his team at Life Fertility Clinic.
Glenn has personally sourced the expert staff necessary to offer the highest quality assisted reproductive technology treatments to Life Fertility Clinic patients.
Fertility treatments offered by Life Fertility Clinic include:
- Intra-uterine Insemination
- Predictive Diagnostic Testing
- Male Factor Infertility
- Intracytoplastic Sperm Injection
- Laparoscopic fertility assessment and treatment
- TESA/PESA (treatment after vasectomy)
Glenn utilizes his highly developed skills as a laparoscopic surgeon to his patients for the treatment of endometriosis and tubal factor infertility. Such surgery underpins the treatment of fertility and ensures optimal outcomes for his patients.
Dr Sterling’s Memberships, Fellowships and Awards:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), The University of Queensland
- Autosuture Travelling Fellowship to the USA, UK, Italy, Germany and France
- Queensland Cancer Fund Scholarship to World Congress of Gynaecological Oncology
- Royal Brisbane Hospital Certificate of Teaching Excellence.
- Royal Australian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (RACOG) Gold Medal MRACOG
- Member, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London)
- Fellow, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FRANZCOG)
- Fellow, Medical Society of London (MSL)