At St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital, we welcome feedback from our patients, their families and carers. If you would like to provide positive feedback, make a suggestion about how we can improve our service or make a complaint about care or other aspects of your hospital experience, we would like to hear from you.
There are many ways to provide feedback:
- Online: Complete the feedback form below.
- In person: If you have issues about the medical or nursing care while you are in hospital, ask to speak to the Ward Clinical Nurse Manager or After Hours Co-ordinators (after hours) who will be able to assist you directly or contact the appropriate person.
- By mail: If you are not happy with the manner in which your feedback was managed or if you wish to make a more formal complaint, you can write to either the General Manager, or the Risk and Quality Department
Address: GPO Box 764, Brisbane QLD 4001
- Health Ombudsman: If you made a complaint about your care and considered it not to have been adequately resolved you may contact The Office of the Health Ombudsman, ph: 13 36 46.
- Private Health Insurance Ombudsman: A complaint specifically about health insurance can be lodged with The Private Health Insurance Ombudsman, ph: 1800 640 695, email: email@example.com