Thank you for choosing St Andrew’s War Memorial Hospital. We hope your stay with us will be as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We want your hospital admission to run smoothly, so before your planned admission date please register your details with us or telephone: 1800 442 622 (9am – 5pm Monday to Friday)
To complete your online registration you will need:
- Personal details, next of kin, emergency contact details and your email address
- Medicare card number (mandatory)
- Private health fund insurance or work cover/third party insurer
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) details
- Self-funding (please call the hospital for an estimate of costs)
- Pension Care/Health Benefits card
- Pharmacy benefits card/safety net card
If you have private health insurance, please contact your health fund to make sure you are fully covered for your admission.